Tuesday 24 September 2013

Welcome!

Hi, my name is Charlie Chitty. I'm twenty years old and very enthusiastic about the world of videogames. So I've decided that the time was right to start my own videogame blog.

I find it strange that I get squiggly red text under the word videogame. Is it not a word? I've started a blog and I don't know how to spell the word I'm going to be using the most in it. Great start.

I'll update this every Tuesday with either a game review, game idea or a piece of interesting gaming news.
Sounds like a pretty sweet deal if I'm honest. You lucky people.

However, every Friday I will flip a coin and post a large article if it lands on heads and if it's tails I will not do anything but play some more videogames and eat pizza baguettes. And there's nothing you can do about it at all.

Look forward to next Tuesday for a big ol' GTA 5 review or Friday for a potential review of Saints Row the Fourth.


No comments:

Post a Comment