Tuesday 29 October 2013

Video Game Glitches: GTA Online

I wanted to take this time to thank you all for reading. I've got over 500 hits in the short time this blog has been active.

I'd like to say a big thank you to my 265 home-boys in the UK, my 196 brotherz-from-another-motherz the US of A. 16 Indonesians, 6 Frenchmen, 2 Brazilians, Canadians, Germans and Ukrainians as well as someone in Italy and someone in Romania.

Also, some maniac is viewing the every other week from an iPod. Dude. How are you even doing that?

You know who you are and you should feel good about yourself for having such great taste in pointless and rambling blogs.

Anyway, I found a glitch earlier this month that I totally forgot to show you guys. It revolves around this house.



Basically, the gate mesh texture is all blehblehnoIdon'twannaworkproperly and you can merrily stroll right in.


Keep on going. Forget logic. Logic is your bitch right now.


If you make it to the other side, you'll fall through the ground until your waist goes through the pathway.
Wiggle your character a little, and you should fall straight through the entire world only to spawn back either on the road outside or on the nearby beach behind the house. Just a neat little thing. Thought I'd share.



No comments:

Post a Comment