Tuesday 19 November 2013

Video Game Review: GTA: Online Beach Bum Pack

So yeah, Rockstar are giving out freebies left, right and center.

Have a free car in the tutorial mission of multiplayer! Have $500,000, Have a free update pack!

It's almost as if they're going to start charging us incredibly soon and are bracing themselves for it by offering up free things!
No, really, that's totally why this is happening. Nobody gives out nice things just to be nice.

So the update has new cars, boats and camper vans including the BF Bifta Dune Buggy and Bravado Paradise camper.

Combed the beach. Couldn't find any. Despite the fact that everyone else had hundreds.




Two new weapons! The SNS pistol, which is clearly a little bit pre-meditatively implimented because I have all tints already unlocked for some reason, and the broken bottle. Neither of which I can equip. There's seemingly no way to equip items. Clearly I'm doing something wrong. Maybe the game recognizes that I have a better pistol and so will only let me equip that? Who knows.

There's also new shirts and shorts! They're hideous! Yay!


Even Michael doesn't like it, and Michael dresses horribly anyway.

One thing I did notice is when I went to the gun store to get my free gun, I got thirty free bullets along with it, which somehow ended up in my combat pistol w/ suppressor/ext. mag and flashlight.

I then swerved round the corner, shot a person through his windshield with a couple o' slugs and collected a cool $3000. Then I robbed some stores, stumbled upon a $5000 car for Simeon and pretty much cashed out.

So I bought some new threads and a secondary car. Just an Albany. I can't bring my sports car anywhere. Too many players with gasoline cans and sticky bombs and whilst I get a replacement if it 'splodes, I can't afford it.


Time to suit up.


And car up.

Then I went to the pier to look for some more buggies only to have a group of buggies run me over repeatedly on the white hot sands. Aren't people lovely? That was a rhetorical question, obviously. 

So I just took my anger out on a nearby bench by punching it. Just a little.



Maybe just a little more than a little.



That's all for today!


Also, I'm stopping the GTA:O stories for a while, so we can concentrate on some game reviews. Starting tomorrow. Also, nice to see the blog stats going interesting again. "sveiki" to our reader from Latvia this week. Additionally, what would you guys like to see me do a review on? Be sure to comment below. If you can. I'm not sure if that section even works, to be honest. If not, I'll just choose something myself then. Ciao!




No comments:

Post a Comment